Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

French environment minister Nicolas Hulot quits government in live radio interview

"I don't want to give the illusion that my position within the government suggested that we are answering these problems properly, so I'm leaving the government," Hulot said during a radio interview, adding: "I no longer want to lie."
Hulot said he had not warned President Macron or Prime Minister Edouard Philippe prior to announcing his resignation, saying the decision was "between me, myself and I."
During the interview, Hulot cited government failure on pesticides, biodiversity and soil as key reasons behind his decision to resign.
Hulot added it was the "hardest decision in my life."

Let's block ads! (Why?)

from CNN.com - RSS Channel kalo berita gak lengkap buka link disamping https://ift.tt/2ohJEoQ

No comments:

Post a Comment